Wallet does not launch
1. Stop/shutdown the wallet client if still running
2. Go to:
Win -> %appdata%/solaris/
You can do so by opening Explorer and typing that into the path field.
Mac -> ~/Library/Application Support/Solaris/
To find the folder on Mac:
put: ~/Library/Application Support/Solaris
then click GO
3. Delete all files and folders EXCEPT backups folder, wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternode.conf (DO NOT DELETE backups folder, wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternode.conf)
4. Download the bootstrap from http://www.solariscoin.com/bootstrap.zip
5. Extract the downloaded zip file, you will see it contains a bootstrap.dat file.
6. Place the extracted bootstrap.dat file in your data directory.
7. Start your wallet client and let it sync.
"Error opening block database"
"Assertion Failed: hashPrevBlock == view.GetBestBlock()"
"Failed reading from database."